Laura Dorfman, CPDT-KA, of kona’s touch, a certified dog trainer and a freelance writer, tackles common myths and dog behavior issues in these articles.
- Around Town: Common Dog Training Myths
- As Far as Mulch Goes: Do We Really Need Chocolate?
- Canine Cabin Fever: What Do I Do With My Dog This Winter?
- How to Find a Reputable Dog Breeder
- Happy Travels Happy Tails
- Jumping Dogs
- Natural Options for Flea and Tick Control by Dr. Julie Mayer
For more dog training tips — including advice on how to deal with holidays, weather and many other stimuli that can affect your dog’s behavior — check out these dog training tips.
- Frozen KONGS & Everything That’s Good in Life
- Summer is Here!
- 4th of July: Keep Your Dogs Safe
- It’s Vacation Time: Travelling with Your Dog
- Back to School
- Agility Courses Are EVERYWHERE!
- Spooky Tips: Dog Safety at Halloween
- Winterize Your Dog
- Happier, Healthier Holidays
Read our newsletter archive for more: